For Property Owners

*Name:
*Contact No :
*Email Address:
Address of Subject Property:
Build Up :
*Property Owners are welcome to fill the form and list their properties with me FOR SALE or RENT. You may use this convenient online PROPERTY-LISTING-FORM to send me the details.Your co-operation we appreciate very much, Thank you.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shake Hand.......

Salam sejahtera buat pembaca yang budiman,

Want to sell your house ? As a license negotiator with the humble, i am providing a service to sell your house. I can reach at 019.3623578 or email me or fill the form above. All the information above will directly go to my email. I hope i can give the best service to all race like Malay, chinese, indian and others. Recommendation of my service very much appreciated and the commission will be given.

As a agent, i hope i can give the best service for the future client who want to sell their house, insyaALLAH..Type of house include:

- Apartment
- Terrace
- Banglow
- Condominium
- Land
- Low Cost
- Semi-D

Thank you.

Farhan
019.362.3578
jom2jual@gmail.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP